Baby Potato Pizza Bites
Prep Time: 20 mins Cook Time: 30-40 mins Servings:6
- 1. Place washed Baby Potatoes in a medium saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, then simmer until potatoes can be pierced with a knife but are not completely tender, 10–12 minutes. Drain well and set on a flat surface to slightly cool.
- 2. Score potatoes in a crisscross pattern using a small sharp knife. Cover the potato with a small square of wax paper or parchment paper, and press down with the bottom of a glass to flatten. The paper will help prevent the glass from sticking to the potatoes. Flatten them as much as you can without destroying them.
- 3. Spray smashed potatoes with some avocado oil or olive oil and add pizza toppings of your choice.
- 4. There are many ways to cook your mini potato pizzas, such as: • Cook in conventional oven at 425° F for 20 minutes or until golden and crispy. • Cook in air fryer at 400° F until melted and golden. • Barbecue with a preheated pizza stone on direct medium heat with the lid closed for 10–12 minutes.
- 5. Serve hot or at room temperature. Enjoy!
Los Angeles5790 Peachtree St Los Angeles, CA 90040
Quincy903 A Street SEQuincy, WA 98848